According to the 5000- year old science, we each have a 'unique biology' and are made up of three different 'body types' which creates our specific physical and personality characteristics, known as Doshas. These are Vata, Pitta and Kapha each of which reflects two qualities of the five universal elements (ether, air, water, fire, earth). We each have varying proportions of each dosha, generally one or two in dominance.
Ayurveda believes, what, how and when we eat should be personalised to your our unique body-mind type or dosha for optimising digestion and vitality. The time of day, the season and where we live is also essential when developing an Ayurvedic Nutrition style.
Implementing An Ayurvedic Inspired Nutrition And Beauty Routine Can Help With:
- Skin conditions (acne, pigmentation, puffiness, dry skin, premature ageing)
- Enhanced detoxification
- Improved fertility and reproductive health
- Weight management
- Energy levels
- Sleep issues
- Pre-Conception support
I will send you an Ayurvedic assessment to fill up; this will help me evaluate your constitutional type. e.g. Vata; Pitta or Kapha
We will then set up a meeting or a conference call to discuss your evaluation, concerns, goals and general well-being. I will then make dietary and lifestyle recommendations based on your constitution.
A follow-up session will then be scheduled two-weeks later.
1:1 - 3-Month Heal Your Gut And Skin The Ayurveda Way
- Seven 1:1 sessions with me ( 1 x 90 min, 6 x 60 min)
- Dosha Assessment
- Mineral Assessment and recommendations
- 12- Weeks unlimited support
- Personalised Dietary and Lifestyle steps for your unique mind-body type
- Learn the foundations of Ayurvedic cooking and meal planning
- A Customised Shopping List
- Ayurvedic Recipes
- 3-Day Detox regime for your unique body
- Shopping Trip
- Weekly check-in
- Discounts on online programs and events
Investment - $6800
Click here to connect with me personally on a Complimentary Discovery call to discuss if this program is right for you.
"Most importantly, through Nomita, I became more in tune with how my body reacted to the different foods especially different combination of foods and how to resolve bouts of acidity that I encounter on and off. It's this awareness and knowledge that has helped me stay off medication thus far and I'm really grateful for that!" - Hiral